1. Happy Cabby when giving passengers a pick up time always allow tolerance time in case of any unforeseen hold up that may occur. We aim for international passengers to arrive approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to departure and domestic passengers approximately 1 to 2 hours prior. If you need to arrive earlier please advise us immediately. It is the passenger's responsibility to ring as per our confirmation instructions, to get their pick up time.
2. Happy Cabby takes care at all times that our passengers get to their flights on time. Should a passenger miss their flight through the neglect of Happy Cabby, Happy Cabby will replace the passenger's ticket for the departure side of their journey. We however do not take responsibility if there is a severe hold up on the trip to Sydney. eg. road closures, bushfires, flooding etc.
3. Happy Cabby ask that all passengers arriving into the airport, make their way to the designated meeting points as soon as they come through customs or have collected their luggage. We also ask that you supply us with a mobile number before departure and have your mobile switched on as soon as you arrive. If you have any concerns and unable to find your driver ring the office or emergency numbers in your confirmation.
4. If a flight is delayed we always monitor incoming flights. No matter how long a flight is delayed we will put our passengers on another bus. If a passenger has missed a flight please advise us by phone or by email and advise your new flight details.
5. Happy Cabby aim to get you away from the airport within 1 to 1Â½ hours from the time you arrive at the meeting point. We however remind passengers that we have no control over flights and customs. The passenger we may need to give that extra few minutes to could be you.
6. If a booking is cancelled not less than 24 hours prior to travel (Australian ESDST), a $15 administration fee will be deducted from the refund. If a booking is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the date of travel (Australian ESDST) NO refund will be given.
7. Happy Cabby comes under the authority and regulations of the Ministry Of Transport and therefor needs to comply with all regulations including no drinking of alcohol, no smoking and no eating on the bus.
8. While Happy Cabby takes all due care to passengers luggage, it is the responsibility of the passenger to make sure their luggage is loaded into the trailer or bus and that they make sure they collect their luggage at the conclusion of the journey. Leaving luggage on the bus or not collecting the right bag may incur an extra charge.
9. Happy Cabby requests that all passengers check their date and time of arrival back into Sydney or Newcastle Airports is correct. If you are travelling from overseas make sure that you are not giving us your departure date and have allowed for your travel time. Please also check that you are not giving us your departure time. The only time we need is your arrival time.
10. As a courtesy to our passengers we ask that you make sure that you have all your travel documents including a current passport if travelling on an international flight. Happy Cabby will not put other passengers flights in jeopardy to go back for forgotten items.